From: Gonzalez, Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 2:38 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Command Switch or 3rd Party software for Send/Recieve on OXP

Both.  Home offices all over the place.  We are a music distributor. These
people are the ones that stock the shelves at your local Kmart or Walmart
with music.  They are in the store all day long stocking shelves so they
don't have connectivity.

Thank you,

Alex Gonzalez
Senior Systems Administrator