-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Winfrey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 3:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Nope...nothing in the event logs...The install starts and gives a very quick
message on the progress bars saying that setup is finished and then the big
successfully completed splash comes up.  It's like there are components
installed on the server already, it detects them, updates what it thinks
needed updating, and finishes.  There is an entry in the Add/Remove programs
for exchange. I've tried to remove it but it won't remove. So, I found a KB
article on manually removing exchange, did that but there's really nothing
to remove.  There's not even an exchange folder on the server.

Please remember that I already have a production server in the same domain.

Thanks for your help...
--Mike