-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jan Novák
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 2:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Hi,
I have an urgent question. One of our customers incidentally deleted
some important mails from deleted items folder. Deleted items retention
is set to 0 for private information store, so it cannot be recovered
using this feature. There is no current backup. I know, that mails still
probably are somewhere in exchange database, but marked as white space.
Is there any way to get it back, or is it completely lost ?

If anyone is sure that it is possible or impossible, send me email as
quickly as possible ...

Thanks a lot

Honza Novak