-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Chris Scharff
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 8:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

In general, the vast majority of Exchange customers don't need to do
anything with Exchange virtual servers or smtp connectors. The
definition of
domains is handled in the recipient policies and you'll need a policy
for
each domain being handled... Which will result in multiple e-mail
addresses
per account, but thankfully, in E2K they are auto-generated.

The FAQ has some info on defining recipient policies I believe.

--
Chris Scharff, MVP-Exchange
MessageOne

Emergency Messaging System: http://www.messageone.com/EMS.asp