Choose move instead of copy in the rules creation process.

On 1/16/03 12:52, "Scoles, Damian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a rule setup to move a message when it comes in if it matches
certain criteria in the recipient address.  The messages is copied to
the folder in the rule, but it does not remove the original from the
Inbox.
I've done these rules a million times, so I cannot imagine what I've
done wrong.  Here is what I have on my PC:

Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625)
Exchange 2000

The rules are client only and the Outlook client is up when it happens.
Am I missing something?  Thanks

Damian