From: Jeffrey Dubyn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 7:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: (Very) Delayed delivery

Therein lies my problem - this has been happening from this domain to a
number of different domains.  Since the "from" domain is my customer, I
am "them" (coocookuchoo - bastardized from John Lennon) who has to track
this.  I have Trend involved with this, but did not hear back from my
email or phone call yesterday.   If anyone has any ideas, it would be
appreciated.