If the SMTP logs don't show any outgoing records, then maybe the Virtual SMTP server
is not even trying to send them?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael A. Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 11:42 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: E2K Logging question

Hello,
I have an E2K SP3 system and am having some trouble with emails being sent
and not arriving at their external destinations.  I've turned up logging on
the Virtual SMTP Server, and chose all options in the Advanced Properties
page.  Going through the log, I seem to only see incoming emails, not
outgoing.  I can see the emails in the users Sent Items, but need to trace
it from there. Any suggestions? (By the way - I am posting this for Jeff
Dubyn so I'll refer wisecracks, condescension and flames back to him!!#$!!)

Thanks,
Mike Brown