From: Trevor Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Question: ES2k on a DC

Hello All,

Two questions in one ...

I know that MS discourages the use of ES2k on a domain controller. Why
is this? Load? Security? Other?  Are there any good articles on this?
Also, does anyone have any comments on the below config:

I have (and will have) well under 100 mailboxes and am planning on using
a Proliant DL380 G3 with 2x2.4 Xeons, 1 GB RAM and two RAID1 36 10k
drives for the OS and the logs and three RAID5 36 10k drives for the
information stores.

Thanks,
Trevor