From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 2:20 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: PF Advice

If users on mail server A can see public folders homed on that server
and replicated to mail server B all on the same subnet (all about 10
feet away from each other). Users on mail Server C (same subnet and
server room) can only see about half of them.

Is this a Directory Services refresh I need to do? Something else?

Chris