From: Chris tanner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 11:39 AM
To: Exchange 5.5 List
Subject: GroupShield vs. 5.0 on Exchange 5.5

Hello All,

We are running GroupShield 4.5 SP 1 on Exchange 5.5 on NT 4 SP 5. We are
considering upgrading to GroupShield 5.0 SP 1.

What experience have people had with this product. I have heard good words
about it, but we have been burned by NAI in the past. For example, we really
would like to know if we have to update the OS to SP 6a. I realize that the
release notes state that GroupShield 5.0 will run on NT 4 SP 4, but we ran
into a problem last year that was related to service packs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris

Chris Tanner
AECL