Yeah.. I believe all that we really did was copy it[1] to the proper
location and uncheck the read-only attribute. New CDs were burned every 2
weeks I believe, which was necessary as they were migrating users over from
another mail system at the same time they were doing the deployment.

[1] "it" being the 5(?) *.oab files.