An Offline Address Book entry in the profile.... Now it's been at least 24
months since I messed with this, so don't hold me to it, but I don't think
there is such a thing. There's the Outlook Address Book service in the
profile, but it's not related to the Offline Address Book I don't think.
Then there's the option in the synchronization settings to download the
Offline Address Book, but IIRC (and I'm certainly not saying that I do) the
Offline Address Book downloading process looks to one of the OAB files which
contains a checkpoint file to determine what changes need to be downloaded.