I am trying to install a new exchange site in my existing exchange 5.5
organization.  However, the installation on my new server (that I want to
put in it's own site in my current organization) only gives two options:
join and existing site OR create an entirely new organization and site--no
obvious way to create a new site in my current organization. Is there
something I am missing? Do I need the Enterprise version to do this?  Much
appreciation in advance for any help!