We have sort of a weird issue going on here and I am wondering if anyone
else has seen this.  We have an EX2000 server that runs smooth for some
users and poorly for others.  All the clients are different ranging from
97-2002 so I have taken the client out of the picture.  We have changed
NICs and the PCI slots on the motherboard and we are still getting the
same issues.  I performed a ping to it from a workstation that is
getting good response with 64k of data and I get clean responses at
about 12ms.  When I perform the same ping from another workstation that
is having difficulties I get a lot of time outs and when I do get
switch that it goes to, and even plugged a laptop into the same switch
and we are getting the same response.  The switch that it plugs into is
the backbone switch directly.  If we move people to another exchange
server everything works fine.  Has anyone ever seen something like this
and if so what did you do?  There are also some master browser errors
(event 8003) in the event log that talk about UDP but I haven't been
able to make anything of them either.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Alex