No, I'm saying the Domain can be specified in IIS and then it doesn't
need to be in the URL.  This, of course, assumes something about the
target environment.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of The Geek Q
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 3:53 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Entering login credentials in URL for OWA

Are you saying that you can use the seemless authenication
when you have to sepcifythe domain?
I thought you could use https://DOMAIN?user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
obviously https://DOMAIN/user:[EMAIL PROTECTED] does not work.
Do you need SSL for this to work as well?