I agree with Andy.  Somebody like Sig could probably write an event sink
that does this, but by the 3rd day I doubt many users would pay any
attention to it; it would just be annoying to them.

Sounds more like a user-education issue to me.

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert