-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: 09 June 2003 15:52
Posted To: Swynk Exchange List
Conversation: Why would I want to go to Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003
Subject: Why would I want to go to Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003

Good morning,

Surely you are laughing by now.  But my management team wants to know
why I want to spend all of this money for Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003.  I
mean we are currently on Outlook 98 and Exchange 5.5.

How do I justify the expense and get it in the budget for 2004.  Help!!!

Have a great week.

Mike Mitchell
Systems email Administrator
Alverno Information Services
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*:(317) 783-9341 EXT. 6211

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the
moments that take our breath away."

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands.

If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately on 01202 360360 or email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.silversands.co.uk