From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 10:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Scan Gateway

I would advise to put your gateway on a separate box. I don't know how big
your network is, but for 100 users, the gateway could be a simple PC.

As for DNS, W2K/AD is all about DNS, DNS, DNS. Plan on having 2 DNS servers.
For that matter, plan on having 2 DC/GC's. So make each of those a DNS
server as well.