I am using Interscan Virus wall as my incoming smtp server on port 25; which
then forwards my mail to the Exchange IMC on port 6000. I have been testing
against open relay testers and I always fail the one or two tests where they
spam my domain name. I am assuming this is because Interscan cannot look up
usernames to see if the mailbox is valid? For that matter I dont think
Exchange 5.5's IMC does either?

Anyway to close this last hole? Suggestions? I worked hard to get off all
the RBL's the last mail admin had gotten us on  . . .

tia

chris

>>> RSET
<<< 250 web3: Reset State