-----Original Message-----
From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, June 26, 2003 11:23 AM
Posted To: swynk
Conversation: Open Relay Suggestions
Subject: Open Relay Suggestions

I am using Interscan Virus wall as my incoming smtp server on port 25;
which then forwards my mail to the Exchange IMC on port 6000. I have
been testing against open relay testers and I always fail the one or two
tests where they spam my domain name. I am assuming this is because
Interscan cannot look up usernames to see if the mailbox is valid? For
that matter I dont think Exchange 5.5's IMC does either?

Anyway to close this last hole? Suggestions? I worked hard to get off
all the RBL's the last mail admin had gotten us on  . . .

tia

chris

>>> RSET
<<< 250 web3: Reset State