From: Bridges, Samantha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 9:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Sending Secure Mail over the Internet

Exchange 5.5 sp4
Windows 2000 Advanced Server
Outlook 2000 and XP clients

Hello All.

I work for a school district in Michigan.  We want to send reports to the
State that contain information about our students.  The information
contained in the email attachments must remain confidential and private.
Therefore, I need to provide a secure way of sending reports/attachments via
email over the Internet.

Any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated.

SSL only provides secure logons????....right???

Thanks for any help.

Samantha