When one of our PAs puts an appointment into someone's diary, the
appointment moves forward by one hour.  This has happened with two different
user's calendars.  All the PCs and the Exchange (5.5 SP4) server are on GMT.
In one case it did occur to me than an out of sync iPaq might be causing the
problem, but that's extremely unlikely to be the case (the owner and the
iPaq are away at the moment so I can't check).

Is there any good reason why this might be happening?  The Exchange server
is the only server in the site.  I have had other people complain that their
messages are time-stamped one hour ahead, but I've never really been able to
explain it.

        Tim