From: Bubba G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 9:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Anyone else having trouble with AOLs new SPAM rules?

I have architected for Fortune 10s... but this time I have a small
server on a home network. I use DynDNS.ORG to update the A and MX
records. AOL has just instituted a new policy rejecting any email server
coming from a dynamic IP address. I have emailed them asking about this
but I know they will respond with something like "We are attempting to
reduce SPAM"... even though I reject SPAM on my server's SMTP connector
based on IP because SPAMmers typically use the same ISPs and static IP
addresses... and there are only a handful of ISPs that allow spammers
knowingly.

Anyone else had problems with this lately... or more importantly found a
way around it (other than getting/paying for a static IP address)?