-----Original Message-----
From: Jose Manzano [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 4:18 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

  Hello all,

      Here is my problem

         We have an Exchange 5.5 server that is constantly giving you
the message "Requesting Data from Exchange Server" . This is like every
3rd or 4th message. I'm starting with the NIC's, the server has dual
NIC's that are active on the network.  I'm thinking one is causing some
kind of issues when the server sends the data back, and the client gets
confused? I don't know just going on a hunch.

   I wouldn't think we would need dual NIC's on this server. The NIC's
are not teamed, nor is this server clustered.

 Any advice on troubleshooting this message would be highly
appreciated!!!

  Thank you!!