From: Chad Wasinger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 9:57 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: "Requesting Data from Exchange Server" too much

Jose,

We had bad issues with a server using 2 different IP addresses. This is a
bad idea, it creates 2 DNS entries for the same server which confuses AD. My
issues were with a DC specifically but I can see how it is also a bad idea
on any server. My suggestion is to disconnect , disable and delete the DNS
record for one of the NIC's.

Good luck,

Chad Wasinger
System Administrator