From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 6:36 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: AV/Spam scanning services

My point is that you're spending money on an internal AV product for mail
(i.e. ScanMail or Antigen) plus the second layer at the gateway - either
internal or external. My caution is geared towards those who think that they
ONLY need the outsourcer for AV.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.