From: "Jason Clishe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: Looking for POP3 Spam solution

I know the spam topic gets beat to death here, but I've got an executive
request here.

What I need is a product that will scan and delete messages on a POP3
server *without downloading them*. Ideally, this would be a product that
runs as a standalone service somewhere, and has a configurable
blacklist.

Anything like this out there?

Jason