Search on Google. I have seen products like that before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Clishe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 8:58 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Looking for POP3 Spam solution

I know the spam topic gets beat to death here, but I've got an executive
request here.

What I need is a product that will scan and delete messages on a POP3
server *without downloading them*. Ideally, this would be a product that
runs as a standalone service somewhere, and has a configurable
blacklist.

Anything like this out there?

Jason