-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mellott, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 3:28 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2003

FYI: I contacted my MS rep for the URL and they gave me the
eopen.microsoft.com which appears to be basically useless to download..
and While I like my MS rep he had no clue on any of this so IF anyone
else could shed some light that would be appreciated

thanks
bill