-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of HongKong
Posted At: Monday, August 11, 2003 12:07 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: E2K and Trend Micro Server Protect
Subject: E2K and Trend Micro Server Protect

Does anyone have a problem running Trend Micro Server
Protect with E2K?  We have a E2K server would not mount
Priv1.edb store.  This problem occured last week and we
isolated it to Trend Micro Server Protect.  Everytime we
enabled Trend Micro Server Protect, E2K crashed (i.e.
priv1.edb would not mount).  We had not change anything on
the server.  Trend Server Protect has been on our E2K for
the last three years without a problem.  Event logs showed
the followings:

System Log Error 7031 the RPC service terminated
unexpectedly.

Application log error 9099 the MAD monitoring thread was
unable to read the state of services

Application log error 9097 The Mad monitoring thread was
unable to connect ot WMI 0x8007005 (This last error 9087
repeated every 5 minutes until the problem was correct.)

Application log error 4097 COM+ event system detected a
bad return code 8007005 (this error recurs at each
attempted log on).

Thanks in advance.