Mr. Kong,

Please check the box in your application to include the reply so that others
might follow along. If the directories are excluded, I'd recommend using
that software maintenance Trend is so keen on everyone buying and dial them
up. File based scanners should effect Exchange if the working directories
aren't included.... Unless perhaps it is an underlying OS issue. Have you
recently upgraded or patched the Exchange server to a version which may not
be supported by the underlying AV software?