Your right...I'm not (I honestly forgot what the model was)....but
another way to approach it would be to say it is a piece of software
installed on a server that does not need to be  :-).

I suppose my post should have been based on that as opposed to the
licensing model (which I did not mean to say I was just talking about
Trend when talking about the licensing model...I ment to make a more
general statement about installing unneccesary software).

Oh well.