-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, August 21, 2003 9:50 AM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion List
Conversation: 3 Layers of Virus protection.
Subject: RE: 3 Layers of Virus protection.

Thanks, John.  I didn't want to come across as harsh, I just wanted you
to provide some reasoning for why you felt that way.  I've seen so many
posts here and elsewhere blindly recommending to folks that they should
run eseutil and/or isinteg, etc., when the poster has no clue how
powerful those tools are or what they really do.  I'm not inferring
that's what you did, but that is where I am coming from.

I will take a closer look at the store, but I am still of the opinion
that the Symantec product is at fault.

Ben Winzenz
Network Engineer
Gardner & White