I have a user who has complained that she is sending mail (it is in her
sent box) through Outlook Web Access to other users in our org and those
users are not receiving her mail.  I have confirmed that the mail has been
sent and that it has not been received.  I checked queues and nothing
seems to be sitting there.  What methods or tools can I use to track
messages and see where they have gone?  We are running Exchange 2000 SP3
with Outlook XP.

Thanks in advance.

Louanne Fournier