-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gavin Hall
Sent: 19 September 2003 16:55
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Use of OST's over WAN

Thanks I picked up on Martin's reference to Outlook 2003, currently looking
into it.

I realise that Outlook will always refer to the OST when Offline, but what
about when it's online? I'm sure I read a newsgroup article (Which I now
can't find) that when in "online" mode, Outlook looks in the OST for
information first, effectively using it as a cache?

cheers

Gavin