It appears that all of the free copies have been spoken for; which is
fine.  It appears that you only allow for the possibility that there are
fewer than 10-12 "fair-minded individuals" on this list; I would hope
that is an underestimate.  Not having read it your book I have posted no
reviews of it here or elsewhere.  I'm not sure what "childish and
cowardly" attacks you're referring to; though certainly your unique and
documented position on ethics in the technology field has gotten some
public discussion here of late.

If you do find that you have an extra copy of the book I'll be happy to
take a look at it.  Unfortunately Chris beat me to the observation that
sending somebody a free book creates a conflict of interest in the
Deckler-system which thus calls into question the ethics of the
reviewer.

I will attempt to remain impartial despite the obvious compensation:

Ben M. Schorr
Damon Key Leong Kupchak Hastert
1001 Bishop St., Pauahi Tower 16th Floor
Honolulu, HI 96813-3480

As a suggestion, if you have an electronic copy of the manuscript you
may find it easier (and cheaper) to distribute to interested reviewers
in that form.  At ~88 pages it would not be a burdensome .PDF file.
Just a thought.

Mahalo,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-OneNote, CNA, MCPx4