I see the 10 to 12 looks like its gone, but I would be happy to accept your challenge
should you want a non-USA review of your book.

regards
Dean

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20/09/2003 8:23:27 a.m. >>>
Well, it appears that a number of individuals from this list have chosen
to engage in childish and cowardly ad hominem attacks on myself and
Achieving Process Profitability: Building the IT Profit Center without
ever even reading a single page of it. I have been in contact with
Amazon.com so these "reviews" will be removed in the near future. I could
take this opportunity to opine about how unprofessional, unfair, childish
and cowardly this is, but instead I offer this challenge:

I will send you a copy of my Achieving Process Profitability at my own
expense for you to review. All that I ask in return is that you actually
read Achieving Process Profitability and post an honest, impartial review
of it's contents, not your personal prejudices, to Amazon.com and this
list. I will only respond to indivuals that publicly accept my challenge
on this list, just respond to this message and then privately email me
your name and address.

I have a limited supply of books so I will accept the first 10-12
challenge and the rest of the "pompous bags of gas" will be exposed for
what they are.

         Northland State of the Environment Report 2002
                     now online at  www.nrc.govt.nz
NORTHLAND REGIONAL COUNCIL