-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rui Silva
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 7:55 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 2000/2003 coexistence

Hi all.
I currently have 1 Exchange Server 2000 SP3, single site.
I'm planning to upgrade to Exchange 2003. My plan is:
- install a second server with Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server
2003
- Join this Exchange to the existing Organization
- Move all the mailboxes (about 25)
- Remove the old server

I would like to hear some comments from you because all the documents
I've read talk about first upgrading the existing Exchange 2000 Server.

txs