From: Tony Hlabse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 September 2003 16:45
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: ??? on outlook folders

Sounds like a language pack issue. Does he travel quite a bit?

From: Watkins V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ??? on outlook folders
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:41:47 +0100

Dear all,

I have one user only who when he opens his mailbox in outlook 98 sees most
of his mail folders as ???    I cannot see why.  Nothing on technet etc.

Exchange 5.5 latest sp, nt 4.0 sp6a etc.

Thanks

Vanessa Watkins
Network Manager
Royal Holloway, University of London