I have a project to do as follows.

MY companies name is ABC  and was just purchased by a totally separate
company called 123. We have been asked to connect our email systems to
each other. Our company is in NY and runs a Exchange 5.5 and the other
company is in FL and runs Exchange 5.5 or Win2k Exchange (not sure yet).
What they want to accomplish is When a user from company ABC sends an
email to a user at company 123 it gets routed via x400 instead of going
out through the IMC(internet).  Remeber that both these companys are
totally seperate from each other meaning Different Organizations within
Exchange.

The question is can this be accomplished? I believe that only way this can
be accomplished is by having Exchange servers in the Same Organization
and/or other sites Within the same organization. Remember that my company
ABC has an Exchange 5.5 server and other company called 123 has either
Exchange 5.5 or windows 2000 exchange. I believe its windows 2000
exchange.

Feedback welcomed