From: Eric Holtzclaw [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 2:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 4 Gig's of RAM

I have a 2000 AS with E2K with 4 Gig's of RAM, I keep getting: The
virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in
such a way that normal operation may begin to fail. It is highly
recommended  that you restart all Exchange services to correct this
issue AND I DID.

Is there any special memory switch for WIN2K and E2K for 4 gig's of RAM?

Eric