From: Crista Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 7:22 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Just a quick question

DEFINITELY hire a consultant.  I've actually been in this situation
already and it turned into a 3 day nightmare with Microsoft Tech Support.

The most important thing to know is that Microsoft does not recommend an
in place upgrade of Exchange 5.5 and it can potentially be the absolute
worst thing you do ever in your career.