-----Original Message-----
From: Holt, Miles
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 9:49 AM
To: 'Exchange Discussions'
Subject: RE: Backup Exec 9.0 and 9.1 does not see Exchange 2003 Stores?

Yes. In the case of the 9.1 install (no hot fixes needed), I actually migrated the two
mailboxes on the server back to the 5.5 server, uninstalled Exchange
2003 and formatted the box before trying again with a new server name. I then
installed Exchange 2003 on it, created a test mailbox and sent it a few
messages, and then installed BE 9.1 on the new server and rebooted. Even with a clean
install on the server it cannot see the stores.

The reinstall attempt with BE 9.1 on the exchange server its self was my project
yesterday trying to debug it. It makes no sense to me. It the exchange
agent can see the mailboxes and public folders for a bricks level backup (which
appears to function) it should show the stores as well.

Miles