-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ml.exchange
Sent: 10 December 2003 14:55
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Backup Exec 9.0 and 9.1 does not see Exchange 2003 Stores?

I have not tried that yet as I dread waiting on hold for an hour for a
tech (if you are forced to pay for support in the first place should you
get to speak with a tech without being on hold that long?). I guess that
may be my next step but I have no idea why I would need a new key for it
other than a weird bung on their end.