-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greg Deckler
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 12:11 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Open Relay/Spamcop

This may very well be the case. I cannot say one way or another. When I
have seen this, it has always been the case that I am there fixing
something else and happen upon this problem, fix it and move on. I DO
know that I have seen it on boxes where the Guest account is disabled,
but that does not rule out the possibility that some other account was
compromised.