-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Miller, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 8:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA 5.5 - Active Directory

That is a good question.... We are a Law Firm and we have several attorneys
that refuse to give up the Exchange 5.5 OWA - they state Exchange 2000 OWA
is too slow and unusable... So, we wanted to offer up both for a period of
time - to slowly wean them away from 5.5, while still switching to native
mode..... On the other hand we have several other folks who love the new OWA
and it's rich feature set... Is the dumbing down of OWA 2000 done on a per
user basis, or is it all or nothing?

Thanks

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management