All,

I've got the situation noted in the subject line, because she has 7
delegates, of whom 4 are long gone (along with their mailboxes), and their
accounts in her delegate box are prefixed with (Not Found). She wishes to
get rid of all of her delegates.

The exact error message is: "The Delegates settings were not saved
correctly. Cannot activate send-on-behalf-of list. Operation failed."

I tried 'set-aduser username -clear publicdelegates', but that hasn't had
an effect.

On the account I've granted SELF "Write personal Information" - "Write
Exchange Personal Information" was already granted.

I've used adsiedit to examine her publicDelegates attribute, and it's empty.

She's in our UK office, and gone for the day - I'm connected via join.me
for the moment.

Any thoughts on how I might fix this?

Kurt