From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kurt Buff
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:26 PM
To: excha...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] Exchange 2010, Outlook 2013 - cannot remove delegates

Lost my join.me<http://join.me> session, so can't do anything with her client
directly ATM, but would still like to hear what I might have missed.
Kurt

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Kurt Buff
<kurt.b...@gmail.com<mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com>> wrote:
All,
I've got the situation noted in the subject line, because she has 7 delegates,
of whom 4 are long gone (along with their mailboxes), and their accounts in her
delegate box are prefixed with (Not Found). She wishes to get rid of all of her
delegates.
The exact error message is: "The Delegates settings were not saved correctly.
Cannot activate send-on-behalf-of list. Operation failed."

I tried 'set-aduser username -clear publicdelegates', but that hasn't had an
effect.
On the account I've granted SELF "Write personal Information" - "Write Exchange
Personal Information" was already granted.
I've used adsiedit to examine her publicDelegates attribute, and it's empty.
She's in our UK office, and gone for the day - I'm connected via
join.me<http://join.me> for the moment.
Any thoughts on how I might fix this?
Kurt