Hi,

We have an Exchange 2010 environment (SP3 running on Windows 2008R2), and due
to a limitation in the standard server database limits, we have stood up
another server also running that same OS and Exchange, running the Mailbox Role.

We have added a couple new databases to it, and moved a couple of test
mailboxes (mine included) over to it.

Mail flow is fine, most operations is fine. However when creating a new email
you get the warning, MailTips could not be retrived:

[cid:image001.png@01D16591.90581510]

Also, Out of Office cannot be accessed. All other mailboxes are fine.

Have we missed something when bringing the new exchange server online that
could be causing this?

Gavin Wilby
IT Support Engineer

SMP Partners Ltd
Clinch's House, Lord Street,
Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1RZ
Tel +44 1624 682214
Mob +44 7624 480575
gavin.wi...@smppartners.com<mailto:gavin.wi...@smppartners.com>
www.smppartners.com<http://www.smppartners.com/>

A member of the SMP Partners Group of Companies

SMP Partners Limited, SMP Trustees Limited and SMP Fund Services Limited are
licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority. SMP Accounting & Tax
Limited is a member of the ICAEW Practice Assurance Scheme.

SMP Partners Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration No:
000908V
Directors: M.W. Denton, M.J. Derbyshire, S.E McGowan, O. Peck, J.J. Scott, S.J.
Turner

SMP Trustees Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration No:
068396C
Directors: A.C. Baggesen, J.M. Cubbon, M.W. Denton, K.M. Goldie, O Peck, J.
Watterson

SMP Fund Services Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration
No: 120288C
Directors: V. Campbell, R.K. Corkill, M.W. Denton, D.A. Manser, S.E McGowan,
J.J. Scott

SMP Accounting & Tax Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company
Registration No: 001316V
Directors: I.F. Begley, A.J. Dowling, P. Duchars, J.J. Scott, S.J. Turner

SMP Capital Markets Limited registered in the Isle of Man, Company Registration
No: 002438V
Directors: M.W. Denton, M.J. Derbyshire, D.F Hudson, S.E McGowan, O. Peck, S.J.
Turner

SMP Partners Limited, SMP Trustees Limited, SMP Fund Services Limited, SMP
Accounting & Tax Limited and SMP Capital Markets Limited are members of the SMP
Partners Group of Companies.

This email is confidential and is subject to disclaimers. Details can be found
at: http://www.smppartners.com/disclaimer.asp