Hi All,

Stuck on this one for some time.  Originally had one location with a mail
enabled PF for invoices@....., worked fine.  A few months ago we set up a
shared mailbox to do something similar in another location call it
payables@.....  .  For some reason some email is getting moved from the
payables to this PF and getting marked a red category when it does!  Someone
here suggested it was rules.  I have checked and I don’t see any via OWA on the
shared mailbox nor the two people who open it in outlook.  In message tracking
I can see the payables email coming in to that email address that are getting
moved.  I've run through all the events with it as the recipient and don't have
any other hits. If I change to invoices@ as the recipient, I don’t see any of
those emails coming in to it. I've tried setting both tracking for recipient
and sender for all event id's to see if it narrows it down but nothing. Any
tracking guru's here to fill in the blank, or is this not possible for rules?